We bring awareness for your brand by combining creativity, user experience, and technology to develop digital creative assets that can engage with your audiences. We have the creative expertise to create impactful ads for your brand.
Can social media marketing really help my business?
Most definitely! It’s been proven again and again by business after business. In fact, not utilizing social media marketing can actually harm your business, since having an online presence on social media is simply expected of any reputable firm these days.
What are the benefits of social media marketing for my company?
Being accessible to your customers – and your prospective clients – via social media is a vital means of developing relationships with them and helping them through the sales funnel.
Does my company really need a blog for social media marketing?
Yes! A blog is one of those non-negotiables. Apart from all of the benefits it provides on its own, such as increasing your credibility as an industry expert and providing fresh, keyword-rich content on a regular basis to please the search engines, a blog is a vital component of social media marketing.
Is social media marketing better for B2C or B2B businesses?
It’s important for both, but in different ways. While B2C businesses can focus on more light-hearted, fun social media posts, B2B businesses need to use social media to share valuable industry content.
How can I take control of my brand online through social media?
From negative reviews on Yelp to customer complaints on Twitter, the way to influence your audience’s perception of your brand is to participate in the conversations and steer them in a direction you’re happy with.
How important is it to share my content on social media?
It’s not important – it’s essential. Posting content to a blog and then sitting back and hoping that visitors will find it is an exercise in futility. In fact, some blogging gurus maintain that only 20% of your time should be spent on content creation, and the other 80% on promoting that content via social media! It’s that vital.
Differentiate between branding and direct marketing?
Branding is a consistent, long-term process of gradually building awareness about a brand. It involves creating a name, logo, design, etc. that identifies the brand. On the other hand, direct marketing allows businesses to reach out to potential customers directly through emails, pamphlets, catalogs, flyers, etc.
What areas of digital marketing are you most interested in?
Though social media, SEO, email, paid search, and content marketing are a few aspects of digital marketing, there is a whole different field of research and analytics. If you’ve specialized in any area, digital marketing interview is the right time to speak out.
Branz - The Digital Marketing Consultant
We’re passionate, dedicated and inspired. It is our mantra to overcome challenges through innovation, creativity and an alarming. Every project is special to us and we have the intelligence and most importantly, the tenacity
to breathe life into your brand and shape an awesome brand experience on digital media.